The Average American Eats A Diet Of 64% Processed Foods, 23% Animal Foods, And Only 13% Whole Plant Foods. The Denver Diet Provides A Practical Way To: (1) Eat Healthy Food, (2) Stay Motivated, And (3) Prepare Fast, Easy Meals.
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Gastric Sleeve Diet: A Comprehensive Gastric Sleeve diet Surgery Diet Guide (Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Gastric Sleeve Diet, Bariatric Surgery, diet Surgery, Maximizing Success Rate)
A Comprehensive Gastric Sleeve diet Surgery Diet Guide (Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Gastric Sleeve Diet, Bariatric Surgery, diet Surgery, Maximizing Success Rate)
This book has been specifically designed and written for people who are either planning for, or have already undergone the Gastric Sleeve surgery (Bariatric Surgery) for diet. This book will educate you in detail about the various stages of Gastric Sleeve surgery and help you sail through the healing period of diet surgery.
Let’s take a closer look on what this book has to offer:
- Part A – The Research: This part of the book educates you not only about the Gastric Sleeve surgery itself but other various types of Bariatric surgeries too. It talks about the various risks and complications that are involved in this procedure. It also explains the various hospital procedures and processes one has to follow during the entire surgery along with the costs. Finally, it makes sure that you understand the right methods of selecting the best surgeon for your surgery too.
- Part B – Getting Ready for the Surgery: This part of the book prepares you for the Gastric Sleeve surgery by explaining the various guidelines that one has to follow before the surgery. It also talks about how you can maximize your success rate, various pre-operative diet guidelines including the 10 – 14 days Low Sugar diet. Finally, it helps you understand what you should take to the hospital along with you for those critical first few post-operative days.
- Part C – The Maintenance and Care: This is an important and critical part of the book which educates you in detail about the post-operative diet stages. You will explore the detailed post-surgery dietary information that one should follow to sail through the healing period of diet surgery. For each of these diet stages, book will unfold the real goals, guidelines, diet control measures and foods to eat and avoid from various food groups in detail.
Also Includes: Keys, Tips and Goals for Successful Weight Maintenance
When recovering after sleeve gastrectomy or any other form of bariatric surgery, patients also need to make some emotional adjustments. This section will help you with not only motivating yourself but also the keys, tips and goals one must follow for successful weight maintenance.
——————————————————————————————————————————– Tags: Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Gastric Sleeve Diet, Gastric Sleeve Guide, Bariatric Surgery, diet Surgery, diet Surgery Diet Guide, Maximizing Gastric Sleeve Success Rate
Can you imagine yourself basking in the sun while enjoying a plate full of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats? In between each portion of food or meal you are sipping a glass of fine wine, aware of your location surrounded by hikers, bikers, and small slopes scattered with olive trees?
Well, whether you can or not this is the scenario offered by one of the latest diet programs available. The Sonoma Diet by Dr. Connie Gutterson is a diet Plan that promotes the healthy flavourful eating style of the Mediterranean and Sonoma Valley, California. However is all this self-promotion, self-marketing illusions to attract customers, or will does it actually work?
This article answers this question by detailing the Pro’s & Con’s within the Sonoma Diet to help prospective dieters determine whether the program will suit them.
The Sonoma Diet:
The Sonoma Diet is extremely simple for dieters to use. There are no formulas to calculate as with the Weight Watchers Program, and no counting grams or calories daily. Rather plate and bowl sizes are used for portion control.
- EMPHASISE THE POSITIVE:
The emphasis of the Sonoma Diet Program is on what you do eat rather than what you cannot eat. Although the program does still have a list of forbidden foods that dieters are supposed to avoid.
- SAVOR THE FOOD:
There is focus within the Sonoma Diet on eating slower and savouring food. This is punctuated by healthy use of fine wines with meals after the initial 10-day period. By using tasteful recipes meals are enjoyed, and by slowing down dieters prevent over-eating.
The Sonoma Diet has a strong nutritional component, promoting dieters eating a number of phytonutrients and antioxidants. This is key for the diet as it is based on nutrition not starvation. The dieter remains healthy and keeps their metabolism rate at an effective level.
- WHOLE FOOD EMPHASIS:
Emphasising wholefoods in the diet and very few processed foods helps dieters with health gains as well as diet.
- STRUCTURED DIET
There are definitely several diet programs and diets out there that lack a prescribed structure for their participants to follow. One of the Sonoma Diet’s strong points is their step-by-step guidance, however this is obviously a personal choice of each individual.
The Sonoma Diet:
- LACKS FLEXIBILITY
An analysis of the diet proves that majority of Wave 1 menus only offer around 950-1100 calories for women, and 1050-1300 for the men. Once you get to Wave 2 diets are only given an extra 200-300 calories. Now while this is going to be effective in diet, it is difficult for people to live by. People will be starving within the first week and over a long term this isn’t sustainable for most dieters.
- LACK OF GUIDANCE WHEN HUNGRY
Given the hunger levels that some may experience during the Sonoma Diet there is a lack of instruction on what to do and what to eat when hungry.
- LIMITED SIZES, PARTICULARLY VEGETABLES
Compared to most other diets, the Sonoma Diet has a extremely controlled volume of food, particularly when it comes to vegetables. The lack of vegetables available may be unintended but people will generally experience a shock when it comes to the amount of food they can consume when sticking with the portion sizes of the Sonoma Diet.
- FORBIDDEN FOODS
By emphasising wholefoods the Sonoma Diet is doing a great job at providing dieters with nutrients. However the number of forbidden foods doesn’t leave dieters with that many alternatives or substitutes in terms of sugars, fats, etc. This may be difficult for dieters to handle.
- LACK OF CARBS IN WAVE 1
In many diets the risk of carb crash exists. However the Sonoma Diet is designed as a low carb diet and has no means for managing this risk, which may occur in the diets first phase, Wave 1.
In concluding it is clear that the Sonoma Diet offers both positives and negatives for potential dieters. It is important for each individual dieter to way up these issues in terms of their own personality and make a decision that suits them personally. If you like a structured diet with a focus on flavours, health and well being then the Sonoma Diet is for you. However if you need a greater level of flexibility and food consumption an alternative might be recommended.
Vegetarian bodybuilding meal plan for bulking & gaining muscle fast in Hindi. Vegan full day of eating for vegetarian bodybuilding. Bodybuilding tips for Indian …