3-step Energy Healing Funnel Includes Multiple Upsells + Downsells- Perfect For New-age, Pd, Self-help, Law Of Attraction & More! All Sales Pages & 4 High Converting Swipes By Top Top Copywriter. Free Shipping. 75% Commission On Recurring Too!
Monthly Archives: April 2019
One of Oprah's viewers diagnosed her as having a problem with her thyroid. That was one factor in her constant struggle with weight. Your thyroid is the main hormone of metabolism and it affects your energy, weight, mood, temperature, fertility, menstrual cycles, hair growth, bowel movements, sleep and more. It's a hormone that is sometimes misunderstood and it is suggested that the range of normal be changed. I will shed some light on the symptoms and tests. These are the most common symptoms and is not a complete list:
Symptoms of Overactive Thyroid-Hyperthyroidis m
- Rapid heart beat
- Chest pain
- Irregular menses
- Feel hot & sweaty
Symptom of Underactive Thyroid – Hypothyroidism
- Weight gain
- Excess sleep
- Dry coarse hair & skin
- Poor memory
- Hair loss
- Muscle pain and weakness
- Feeling cold
These symptoms can overlap with other conditions. You may have one or more of these and should report these to your doctor, have a check up and get laboratory studies to determine if an overactive or underactive thyroid is causing the symptoms. You may find a difference in opinion when it comes to measuring and interpreting thyroid levels. Here are some tests you should be aware of:
- TSH – this is a common screening test and most doctors order this. It is the signal from the pituitary gland in your brain that tells your thyroid to make more hormones. If it is high, it means it is shouting at your thyroid gland to make more hormones because your levels are too low. The common misinterpretation is that high high high thyroid levels and it is actually the opposite.
- New range of normal – The current range of normal for TSH is quite wide 0.5-5. Normal and optimal are not the same. People with symptoms who are on either end of the range, may be considered normal and will not be treated. The American Association of Clinical Endocrinology and the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry have recommended changing the range since people who do not have severe symptoms may be suffering and can benefit from treatment. They recommend a range of 0.3-2.5.
- Free versus bound – most hormones are transported through the blood stream by protein carriers. If they are bound to protein, they are inactive. When it comes to thyroid, the free hormone is what counts.
- Free T4 – has 4 iodine molecules, it is a reserve or storage hormone that becomes active when it is converted to the active hormone free T3 by removing one iodine molecule.
- Free T3 – is the active hormone. This conversion can be halted by aging, stress, nutritional deficiencies, trauma, infection, surgery, medications, hormone imbalance and diet. The hormone's actions can also be blocked by thyroid antibodies (Antithyroglobulin or Anti Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Antibodies) and / or Reverse T3. The standard of care is to measure TSH and free T4 or to calculate free T4, although you can see that there is more to it than that. There also seems to be a subset of people with depression that respond better when a combination of T3 and T4 is given. The most commonly used thyroid replacement medication, synthroid, only has T4 and if you have a problem converting to the active form, it may not feel as effective.
- Reverse T3 – binds to the same receptor as T3 and blocks its actions. If it is too high, even though all of the other lab tests are "normal" you may have symptoms of low thyroid function. The most common causes are stress and hormone imbalance. Anything that interferes with the conversion of free T4 to free T3 can also cause an elevation of reverse T3. The ratio of free T3 to reverse T3 is important. Just think of one as the gas (free T3) and the other the brake (reverse T3). If you are below the midpoint of the range of free T3 you have less gas, and if you are above the midpoint of the range of reverse T3 you have too much braking action.
Hormone balance is complex. It requires a nutritionally balanced diet, hormone balance, stress management and other factors. There may be restrictions on your doctor to do the full battery of thyroid tests. If that is the case, consult an anti aging, metabolic or functional medicine physician to help you get to the root cause of your issues and find a natural approach.
Proper elimination of toxic waste from the body, is one of the key element in achieve successful, and permanent diet. Yet so many people begin a diet or diet program and neglect this one, very important aspect of diet and weight management.
Detoxification, and the elimination of waste from the body is not exactly the most pleasant topic are process to deal with, but it is critical for losing weight and maintaining overall health. If you are starting a diet program, and you want to make detox a part of that program that you must remember that the buildup of toxic waste in your body may have taken 10, 20, 30, or even 50 years to accumulate. So don’t expect overnight results from detoxification program.
The elimination of toxic waste from the body can be uncomfortable, but better to have some minor discomfort now than to have major illness later on in life. The total elimination of all toxicity from the body can take weeks to months and in some cases even years. But within days you will be losing weight and feeling enormously more energetic and vibrant.
The majority of people who begin a detoxification program never see it through to the end. They may get some uncomfortable feeling, and some discomfort, and give up the program before it has a chance to work.
For a simple, natural and straightforward detoxification program that you can start today is as follows. You can start the program by increasing the amount of water you drink each day, at least 12 to 14 glasses of water each day.
Each high water content food in its natural state as close to nature as possible that is lots of fruits and vegetables. Each of a lot of fruits and a natural fresh fruit juices every morning between 7 AM and 12 PM, with no other food. This will give the body time to cleanse while absorbing vital nutrients, and freeing up energy to go through the detoxification process.
Get rid of all the flesh foods in your diet, along with all dairy products, and any animal byproducts during your detoxification process. Meat and dairy products create the most toxins in the body and therefore should be eliminated from your diet.
No refined foods should be eaten at this time that is refined sugar, refined flour, and other processed foods. Definitely no caffeine, or caffeinated beverages should be consumed during your detoxification.
Try to eat 85% of your food raw unnatural, stay away from processed foods that is foods in a can, box or bag. In order to assist your digestive tract in eliminating the waste do not combine foods high in protein, with foods high in carbohydrates or sugar.
If your ball or movements have not increased to at least three at the, then you might need to take a colon cleanse.
There are lots of Colin cleanse is on the market but care should be taken, to make sure that any colon cleanse you are going to use is 100% natural, with no additives, preservatives or coloring.
Most people that are heavy meat eaters will be surprised at the amount of weight they will loose during the detoxification process and a proper colon cleanse. This is because the colon can hold up to 150 pounds off imbedded fecal matter that has been accumulating for a number of years.
So the goal here is to give your digestive system a clean slate in order to process, digest, absorb and eliminate food from the digestive system. This will give you a head start in your diet program.
Niche Program That Caters To Women Looking To Unlock Unknown Asian Secrets Of Losing Weight Without Dieting Or Exercise. Blowing Up With Conversion To Main Page Currently At 6.8% Off Of Raw Non-seo Cold Traffic, Impressive And Growing Quickly.
Download my law of attraction guide here: www.snosamo.com (attract anything in your life! including diet!) MY BELLY FAT FOOD PLAN (my ab plan) …