Gastric Sleeve: RECOVERY – 2 Manuscripts in 1 – a total of 90+ Delicious Low-Carb, Low-Sugar, Low-Fat, High Protein recipes for all stages of recovery After diet Surgery
Gastric Sleeve Cookbook: RECOVERY – 2 manuscripts in 1!
90+ Delicious Low-Carb, Low-Sugar, Low-Fat, High Protein recipes for all stages of recovery After diet Surgery
This book includes
1.) Gastric Sleeve Cookbook:
FLUID and PUREE – 30+ Healthy and Easy-To-Follow Shakes, Broth, Popsicle and Puree recipes for early stages of recovery after diet surgery
Tired of drinking only protein shakes and skimmed milk for the fluid and puree stage of your recovery? You are in the right place! In this book, I will provide you with 30+ specially designed, healthy and delicious, easy-to-follow recipes that can greatly assist you with getting back to your optimum self after gastric sleeve surgery, and providing you with the right nutrients you need as you reach your fitness goals.
In this book, you will find:
- An enlightening overview on the changes after surgery.
- A vast variety of delicious, nutrient-dense, sweet and savory recipes, made from diary, chicken, fish, poultry, beef, vegetables and more suitable for the fluid stage and soft food stage. Examples include Lemon Yogurt Popsicles, Ricotta Protein Pancakes, Salmon Yogurt Mousse, Beef Stew Puree, Turkey Tetrazzini, Ricotta Spinach Casserole and so much more.
- Comprehensive details regarding preparation time, cooking time, ingredients, direction, serving information, nutritional content, and possible alteration options for your meal-planning.
2.) Gastric Sleeve Cookbook:
MAIN COURSE – 60 Delicious Low-Carb, Low-Sugar, Low-Fat, High Protein Main Course Dishes for Lifelong Eating Style After diet Surgery
After a few weeks of fluid and puree diet, it is time to introduce solid food back to your diet. This book is going to provide you with the essential information for nutritious meal planning.
In this book, you will find:
- An overview on the recovery stages after the puree stage with dietary reminders and tips on food preparation.
- An at-a-glance nutrition summary table with cooking time to help you choose which dish to cook.
- 60 nutrient-dense, mouth-watering low-carb, low-sugar, low-fat, high-protein recipes made from poultry, fish, beef, pork, lamb, seafood and vegetables. Examples included Chicken Caprese, Chipotle Turkey Meatloaf, Cajun Tilapia, Beef Madras Curry, Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops, Lamb Rogan Josh, Shrimp Jambalaya, Green Bean and Wisconsin Cheese Casserole and so much more. All recipes are under 15g carbs, 5g sugar, 5g fat and over 7g protein for vegetarian dishes and 10g for meat dishes.
- Comprehensive details regarding cooking time, ingredients, direction, serving information and nutritional content for each recipe, so you will have all the necessary knowledge to follow the plans.
BONUS! A complete set of at-a-glance A4-printable PDF infographic posters on the approved food lists and daily reminders exclusive to readers.
Grab this new cookbook today and discover how you can still enjoy your food while your body is recovering. Don’t take a pass on these wonderful recipes!