The Emotional First Aid Kit: A Practical Guide to Life After Bariatric Surgery, Second Edition
Written by Cynthia L. Alexander, PsyD
The second edition of this book is written for anyone who wants to change his or her life through bariatric diet surgery. Learn realistic and practical strategies for dealing with emotional difficulties encountered before and after your diet surgerystrategies that help you:
* Relieve stress without using food
* Modify unhealthy behavior
* Overcome hurdles to establishing a consistent exercise program
* Deal with negative reactions by friends, family, and spouse to your diet
* Prevent relapse…and more.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Alexander is a psychologist with the Cleveland Clinic Florida in Weston and the 17th Circuit Court of Florida.